Aruba!

Aruba!
Farrah went to Aruba, Thanks to Lara!!!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's been a while

To my sweet angel Farrah,

Hi honey, I know it's been a long times since mommy wrote you a letter but you know I think about you all the time. We miss you and love you so much and you will always be in our hearts. There are still bad days but we are getting though them together.

Mommy and daddy are doing better, your service was so wonderful. We are so thankful for everything that they did. It was a very hard time for us but I know that you helped us get though this. You are my sweet angel watching over all of us right now. Remember to keep a close eye on grandpa right now, he needs his little angel to watch out for him while he's over seas.

So it's official, daddy wants to start trying again. We have to wait two more cycles then we are cleared to start trying.

We are going to make you a little brother or sister to watch over. Well I just wanted to tell you that I love you and miss you each and everyday!!

By the way, the ladies on the bump have been so nice to me and have helped me out though this time in my live. I hope your having fun playing with all the other little angels up there.

Mommy loves my sweet little angel so much!!!

This has been a very trying time in our lives and I am so very thankful for all the love and support I have gotten from family, friends my my bump ladies. You have all been so wonderful and helpful. I don't think I would have made it though this rough time in our lives without you ladies, you guys will always hold a special place in my heart!!!

With all the love and hugs I can send you guys sincerly,

Me

3 comments:

  1. Farrah is going to be an awesome big sister! I love these letters; what a great thing to look back on and cherish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending *hugs* your way. I'm sure Farrah will feel very honored and proud to become a big sister!

    love and prayers
    elena

    ReplyDelete