Aruba!

Aruba!
Farrah went to Aruba, Thanks to Lara!!!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hello Angel,

My sweet angel, mommy misses you! Today you would have been full term, 37 weeks. 3 weeks until you should have been here.

I love you so very much, this has been a very hard year. I'm not sure what to write about but you know what's going on. I know your watching over Daddy and I all the time.

There's alot of would of:
  • In Oct. when grandpa comes home from overseas for a visit, you were one of the reasons he was coming home to visit.
  • Also in Oct. when we go on vacation with grandpa and grandma you would have been there, your first official vacation and only at maybe 3 months. I know it would have been soon but it was going to be for grandpa.
  • It would have been your first holiday season, first Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years and you would have only been 4 months.
  • You would have been here for Mommy and Daddy's first wedding anniversary
  • You would have been here for your big brother first day of 5Th grade

And there are only two things that are here, I love you more then anything else in this world and I miss you so very much all the time.

I love you my sweet angel Farrah.

Always & Forever,

Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment