Aruba!

Aruba!
Farrah went to Aruba, Thanks to Lara!!!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm always thinking of you!

Hello my sweet baby Farrah,

I think of you each moment that passes and have joy and love in my heart for you. I have been okay the last few days. Also just because I have cried doesn't mean mommy doesn't love you. You are the sweetest thing that has ever touch my life and you will never be forgotten.

Your daddy loves you too, he made not talk about you but he's taking this pretty hard. I know he thinks about you as much as I do. You are our sweet angel and have changed our lives FOREVER.

Word can never tell you how much I love you but you already know that. You are my love and just wanted you to know I am okay. Not 100% but okay to deal with the world I am living in. A world without you is never going to be 100% good but we are getting thru this.

To my sweet baby Farrah Jade mommy loves you whole bunches!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post! Letting the tears come definitely helps and you are right it does not mean that you don't love her. In fact it shows how much you do love your baby girl. Farrah is blessed to have you as her mother!

    love and prayers
    elena

    ReplyDelete