Aruba!

Aruba!
Farrah went to Aruba, Thanks to Lara!!!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's been kind of Hard

Hello my Farrah, mommy loves you!

It's been so hard lately. I thought I have been so much better. All in due time right. I miss you so much and my heart hurts. I just want to make sure your okay.

I think I've met some new friends on this board that has been helping me alot.

Daddy thinks about you all time. I know you know that and I know we love you forever.

I've been day dreaming about you alot. Thinking of how you would look, what your voice would sound like and how much fun I would have with you. I just want you back. I can't explain how much I miss you.

I just want to talk to you again like I did in my belly. I know your in heaven right now and I know your okay. I just worry because your not hear with me.

Well anyways Mother's Day is coming up and I know it's going to be hard. Your Auntie Shannon and Auntie Esther are going to have a BBQ to try and keep me busy that day. At least I get to see them.

You are our sweet angel watching over everyone down here. Watch over Grandpa the most, he is away from us right now and is going to be gone for a while so make sure to keep him safe and bring him back home. We are planning on having another baby, make you a big sister. And we are going to tell them all about you.

Always remember you are my sweet baby angel and mommy will always love you forever and ever. I wait for you to visit in my dreams just to see your sweet face. I love you so much words can not explain. I know I'm all over the place but I just want to make sure I tell you everything.

Love you always and forever,

Mommy
XOXOX

1 comment:

  1. I love how your posts are written to Farrah. Very sweet of Farrah's aunts to keep you busy. I hope you had a peace on Mother's Day. *hug*

    ReplyDelete