Aruba!

Aruba!
Farrah went to Aruba, Thanks to Lara!!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

So today was Mother's Day...It was pretty hard but we got thru it. Mommy misses you Farrah and as always I was thinking of you all day long!! Mommy loves you so much. There is this board that has helped me out to get thru this hard time and I get to share stories about you and that makes me happy!! I think of you and all the other babies playing in heaven and that makes me happy too.

Daddy misses you so much and I know he talks to you. This week was really hard for both of us and yes we were fighting this week a whole lot but it's because we miss you so much and it's hard to get over our little angel. We love you so much and send you sweet kisses all the time.

Remember baby, Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Farrah is so lucky to have you as her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day (sorry so late). Fighting is inevitable at times as men and women tend to grieve so very differently. *hug*

    ReplyDelete